Wowza Streaming Engine v4.8.17 Free Download
Wowza Streaming Engine v4.8.17 media server software version 4.8.17 is now available. This maintenance release of Wowza Streaming Engine™ software addresses the following issues:
– Fixed a bug in the HLS/DASH packager where the last keyframe in a live stream wasn’t always being used when creating new segments, which could cause playback to stall or fail (MP4-2493)
– Fixed a bug that caused a NullPointerException error when trying to start or restart an Apple HLS stream target with less than 10 seconds of source stream buffered (MP4-2483)
– Fixed a bug related to MPEG-DASH on-demand streaming that caused streams to be unplayable if they were created before Wowza Streaming Engine software was upgraded from version 4.8.0 or earlier to 4.8.16 or later (MP4-2465)
You may also like :: ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2023 v126.96.36.1994
Wowza Streaming Engine v4.8.17 Free Download with crack
Wowza Streaming Engine™ media server software version 4.8.17 is now available.
This release includes fixes for the following issues:
– Fixed an occasional startup crash when using the Java 7 update 80+ runtime
– Added support for Apple Low Latency HLS (HLSe) streams
– Fixed a bug causing some MP4 streams to not play back on Safari 11 and later on macOS High Sierra and Mojave (requires purchase of a Wowza Streaming Engine perpetual license or active subscription)
Wowza Streaming Engine v4.8.17 is the gold standard of streaming server software for building and delivering professional-grade streaming at any scale. Wowza Streaming Engine is a powerful media server that can be used to stream live or on-demand audio and video to any device, anywhere. The latest version of Wowza Streaming Engine is v4.8.17 and is available for free download from the official website.
Wowza Streaming Engine v4.8.17 includes many features that make it a powerful media server, such as support for multiple protocols (RTMP, RTSP, HLS, MPEG-DASH), live streaming and on-demand streaming, transcoding and adaptive bitrate streaming, secure streaming, and more.
You may also like :: WinToolsNet 22.9
Wowza Streaming Engine v4.8.17 Free Download with patch
Wowza Streaming Engine™ media server software version 4.8.17 is now available. This release of Wowza Streaming Engine™ media server software includes the following new features and functionality:
– Support for Apple Low Latency HLS (HLSe) streams delivered through the HLS protocol
– New REST API methods for managing access control lists (ACLs) and view permissions on live streams and recordings- Improvements to live stream recording workflows, including automatic creation of recording assets in Adobe Experience Manager Assets and integration with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Azure Blob Storage, and other cloud storage solutions
Wowza Streaming Engine v4.8.17 is the gold standard of streaming server software for building and delivering professional-grade streaming at any scale. Download Wowza Streaming Engine v4.8.17 for free today to get started.
Wowza Streaming Engine™ media server software version 4.8.17 is now available. This maintenance release resolves several issues, including a security flaw in the WebRTC implementation (CVE-2019-17440) that could allow a remote attacker to take control of the server.
You may also like :: Free GIF Maker 188.8.131.523
Wowza Streaming Engine v4.8.17 Free Download with keygen
Wowza Streaming Engine™ media server software version 4.8.17 is now available. This release includes general stability, security, and performance improvements. For a full list of changes in this release, see the Wowza Streaming Engine 4.8.17 Release Notes.
To upgrade from an earlier version of Wowza Streaming Engine software or to install the software for the first time, see How to install Wowza Streaming Engine on Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 and How to install Wowza Streaming Engine on Linux CentOS 7 distributions for installation instructions and a pre-install checklist.
Content distribution network (CDN) providers can use the new Versioned Playlists feature in Wowza Streaming Engine Manager to create multiple versions of Apple HLS streams from a single live or VOD source stream with different bitrates or other variations that can be served simultaneously to viewers.
The new Versioned Playlists feature also provides CDN providers with more control over how playback clients handle failovers between alternate bitrate renditions of streams by allowing them to specify which rendition should be played next if the current one becomes unavailable.
– Added the ability to manage and configure Playback Security Groups using the Wowza Streaming Engine Manager UI (WSE-18491)
– Added the ability to package and deploy a streaming application using the Wowza IDE for Eclipse (WSE-18471)
Bug Fixes in Wowza Streaming Engine 4.8.17
– Fixed an issue where playback of HLS streams with system audio tracks could fail on iOS devices (WSE-18493)
– Fixed an issue where playback of HLS streams with FairPlay DRM could fail in certain situations (WSE-18492)
– Fixed an issue where playback of MPEG DASH streams with Widevine DRM could fail on some Android devices (WSE-18490)
Download Link : Mega
Your File Password : OcceanOfSoftwares.com
File Version & Size : 4.8.17| 260 MB
File type : Compressed / Zip & RAR (Use 7zip or WINRAR to unzip File)
Support OS : All Windows (64Bit)
Upload By : Muhammad Usman
Virus Status : 100% Safe Scanned By Avast Antivirus